Family Safe Harbor

The family it is something so sacred that God Himself came into the world within a family, my SDC11237brothers and I sometimes stayed away for a long time, sometimes not even talk, but one thing is certain we love each other. Our story is not much different from many Brazilian families, we were separated for many years, but the little moments we spent together, we live intensely our union. In my visit to Brazil I had a great goal, I could not change the separation of our past but wanted to make a new beginning of reunion even if it was at least a day to be with my brothers all together. When this happened I remembered that at our last meeting we were all together just happened to more than 16 years ago. But this was not the last step for the next 16 years meeting, but as soon as possible we can all stay together, I and my three brothers and my sister. My dear brothers and sister, I want you all to know that even distant, or even communicate without getting too long, make sure that you will always be in my heart with this love that sustains me in this distance. I love you all, his older brother Marcio.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chaplet of Divine Mercy - صلاة مسبحة الرحمة

Abbey of Monte Cassino

Mansaf