JMJ Madrid 2011

And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you. Lucas 11:9

jmj2011

There are less than 200 days to JMJ in Madrid, and unfortunately our community do not get the money to send one of our young people to this wonderful meeting with the Pope in Spain, so I'm using all means of communication to ask that you could help us with the costs of this trip, you who are reading this post and can help us or know someone who can do this charity, please contact my email and I will send you more details. I trust in Divine Providence that we send a young people from our sanctuary in Jordan, to be representing the work of Don Orione in the Middle East.

marcio.calais@hotmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chaplet of Divine Mercy - صلاة مسبحة الرحمة

Abbey of Monte Cassino

Mansaf